Marriage in Philippines

Guten tag! I'm a newbie here, and I would like to ask some German men who recently married a Filipina in Philippines, who is registered in Nüremberg Standesamt.. what were the documents your Filipina spouse sent to you that was required by Standesamt to apply for the Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage?  (Befreiung vom Ehefähigkeitszeugnis)  and how many months did you process all just to get this certificate?

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

I think it is unlikely that you find somebody in the exact same situation ("registered in Nüremberg Standesamt") here. Why don't you just ask the relevant authority what documents they need to issues the certificate?

Well me and my fiancé is kind of worrying because of the requirements..and I just want to ask specifically on Nüremberg Standesamt requirements..because from what I've been told by the personnel working in German embassy, maybe we will need additional requirements other the ones stated in the official website of German embassy.. but we already talked that he will inquire in the Civil registry there on Monday for details.. yes, I do know that it will be hard to find people who had gone through the same situation we're in right now, thats why I decided to post something here, in good faith that maybe someone can shed a light on me regarding this matter..