Average universities salary in Kuwait?

Hi there, I am just wondering if you know the average universities salary in Kuwait?

I have been interviewed and was asked to do face-to-face interview, and they did not mention the salary till this point, they said when I do the last interview, they will discuss the salary.

Cheers
Mike.

Hi Mike!

I think it depends on the job you are accepting there.
Maybe you could tell us more ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,
It is a teaching job at AUM, I'm just looking for info about AUM and universities in Kuwait in general.

Regards,
Mike

Any help please?

unfortunately i do not think there are any uni professors on the blog atm mate, sorry

Hi, did you have any luck finding out about salaries or anything further about the university? I have a skype interview with American college of middle east tomorrow....

theres a sticky on the forum for salaries in kuwait, i suggest u read it :)

Well if You position is a TA "Teacher Assistant" which Means that you got a Master's Degree then you're looking slightly above the grand. If you're BSc then you're looking slightly above 600 :)
It's still depending on your major , but I guess it's going to be +-200KWD
Best of Luck and let me know if you need any help.

I've just come back from a face-to-face interview at AUM in Kuwait.

Hi Leuchars, Thanks for sharing the info... what happened... how did it go in the interview... do they reimburse the costs of the trip? Di you get the job offer? Some posts in the eslcafe.com forum are very negative- as if they just call for interviews but do not really select anybody or at least most of the interviewed so curious to know whatever you can share with the forum. Thanks!