Meeting people

Hello, I'm a 58 year old just moved to Budapest with my partner. I'm from Bury England but have been living in Paris for over 25 year before moving here.
Since I'm not actually working here I'm not meeting people or learning the language.
I'd like to meet for a chat, a coffee or food together and make some friends.
I'm interested in food wine, cycling, music and basically having fun.
So anyone interested to meet for a chat let me know :)
Jane

I'm 63 and perhaps out of the loop,not sure what a partner is exactly?
Is that a reference to a gay lifestyle?
Just was wondering, seriously I am very out of the loop.
I would think if you do any of your hobbies that you mentioned such as bike riding or going out to hear some live music you should find people with the same interests.
Sad to say though, over all Budapest is a young city not many 30 or 40 year olds want to hang with someone close to 60 years old, just reality.
Most Hungarians who are in the late 50's or 60's already have their circle of friends or are too ill to be up for much in the way of fun.
Of course summer is coming and more people will be outdoors soon.
I suppose you speak fluent French as well as English?
You might want to teach French part-time never know one of your students may also share other interests with you.
My HU husband and I did go to a few senior dances a couple years back with a elderly friend, at these Hungarian dances most people were active, dancing for hours non stop but they were rather old style, conservative and already coupled up or tons of single older women hoping that someone would ask them for a dance, sort of sad.
I encouraged my husband to dance with as many ladies as he could because I don't do ballroom dancing or waltz very well, would rather watch him dance with someone who is as good a dancer as he is.
We stopped going to these dances when our friend got too ill to go, we mostly went with her and sat with her HU friends, not really our style to do senior dancing but she loved it and was in her 80's and we didn't want her to go alone.
Also it is hard here even for younger foreigners to be excepted into a group of Hungarian friends. Usually people are coupled up from school days, marry and are conservative, family is their fun and cousins etc. are their friends.
Older people here usually never left communist HUngary and will not relate all that well to someone who has been all over the world, they will be jealous or afraid in some ways.
We even have family who see us as outsiders here because we come from the west.
Hungarians in general act friendly to your face but it really takes a very long time to be considered a good friend.
You having allot of time on your hands could be considered "different" here with the senior crowd, most people are busy with grandkids, children or elderly parents, not much time for personal activities.
Before my knee surgery I used to go to a ladies only gym in Budapest. In the mornings it wasn't too crowded and there were a few "older gals" in the classes. Only a handful of 4 or so, they were at the time older then me.
Maybe you could look into exercise classes to fill up some of your free time.