Online Checking of Employment Pass Not possible Online ?????

Hi Im Mark,

I was told that my Employment Pass was submitted yesterday,
I asked the person in-charge if I can check the status online,
But here is exact reply to me.

"No,
Only I can check,
I will receive msn from MOM within 3 weeks?"
- end of quote

What does this mean? What is MSN?
Never heard of this before.

Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Thank You!

Employer will receive a message notification on its approval.

Employer doesn't want to share your FIN with you, in that situation you need to wait for few weeks or a month to know the result. Sometimes it can take several months. Otherwise, you can reach out MoM by providing your details and request them to provide the status of the application. Good luck

Oh Ok, is this normal for an Employer not to share the FIN?

No, they should share on your request. Good luck

I am checking my application status by myself. You will only need your passport number.  Check here : https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLE … yAction.do

Put your passport number in the NRIC column and your full name in the name column. Good luck!

yeah, ive done it and it shoes still.no record found, its been 1 week. what does this means

How can it possible????

@Mark - Hmm I honestly not sure why it's not recorded. It should be there once MoM received the application. Mine was pending (which as far as I know means the application received by MoM but no decision internally yet) then changed to 'pending inputs from the vetting agencies' in around 5 days. I guess they should have your application record though.

yeah, the only reason im seeing right.now.is the application is not passed at all

How many days is it before you saw it on the MoM site?

So the company submitted the application two times. The first one was rejected and the second time they submitted the new application for me. They submitted on March 6th. I've checked it on March 7th straightly and it's shown there with pending status.

ok, yeah they told me they submitted it last March 14, but till now not seen on MOM site.

I am having the same problem like MarkMatute case. Applied on 14th March but on MOM page, No record found or MOM still shown my old EP record. When may MOM update the correct status for our applications?

Have you also contacted your employer? Do you have like a third party agent?

Me also having the same problem no record found its showing

I have not contacted my employer because I expect to wait for a few days to see updated status on MOM portal. As I read and looked up the information on the Internet, the commom time is 5 working days to have new status on MOM portal

Did you ask already your employer??

Can you share to me the exact method on how you search for the status?

I did search on this forum and forgot the topic name. I think that let's wait for a few days before we contact our employer. In my case, it was my employer to apply for my EP

Yeah I will wait for like 2 weeks

Same situation :). My company applied(received rejection 1st time), based on their answer it was their fault(they didint submit all the documents, I guess). They re-submit my documents(have new APP number, but the same FIN( on the 4th of March but when I check MoM, its saying "No records found". Contacted the company they send me screen shot(from where they are checking) and my application is pending :). Unfortunately I cant check anything...with my passport number is showing my old status...with FIN and APP number- No record found. Very strange :)

yeah, why is your ep rejected?

Well, as I said in my post(company messed up things). Since then they reapplied and I have new APP number, but the same FIN. When I check only with my passport its showing rejection(connect to the old APP number). I cant go to the new one. The company send me Screen shot from the place where they are checking, but I cant check it myself(since 4th of March).

Hi all. My employer has delayed my application a bit and they only submitted it last Thursday. After 1 working day (last Friday), I could check my application status Pending on MOM portal

Hi guys,

Am also having the same problem. My employer applied for EP on 20th March but still the new application is not updated in the EP online site. It is showing my previous application status still. Today is 5th working day.

i think you can wait until next monday? coz it will be holiday on friday this week on SG, mine took 8working days to show up in MOM site. Can you share your industry, salary, exp?

Thanks for your reply. I have 3.5yrs of experience in manufacturing industry. Salary $4750.

Luckily my pass got approved today!

MarkMatute wrote:

Luckily my pass got approved today!

Congrats!

You can search yours by inputting your passport number in the FIN and your full name, then search via Passport number. Mine got pending after a week

Mark congratulations. 3 weeks is very quick :). I am still waiting...

Congrats Mark..

Seems it doesn't work for me. It just said no record.

MarkMatute wrote:

You can search yours by inputting your passport number in the FIN and your full name, then search via Passport number. Mine got pending after a week

Seems it doesn't work for me...no record

Hi everyone Just to update my EP case MOM rejected my EP applications two times and finally I got my EP after the 3rd EP application. The whole process took me around 2.5 months to get EP  :)

Congrats, good to know your case.

Just got my EP approved. :)

Application Date: 08/06
Approved: 15/06

Suinflame: Wow, congratulations on the VERY fast approval. You seem to be the kind that Singapore wants!

hi greeting,
I have worked 4and half years in singapore.After that, I came back my home town and rest for two month then I got offer job from agency. I was applied S pass on 29 Nov 2019 till now stay pending.  it is one month already. in this case, should I ask agency to withdraw cos second job is waitting for me to apply.  They said without knowing result of applied pass process , they cannot interview to me. What should I do ? tell me pls. thanks

Cancelling your current application means you lose the chance for that job.
There is no guarantee that a pass for another job is given - and any nerw application will also not be processed faster.
In the end, it boils down to which job you like better.