How can i get noc after completing 2 years work visa

Dear

I am now working in Oman , I would like to go other company after completing my current agreement. How can I get noc if my sponsor refusing to give noc

Thanks & Regards

Ja Raj

Hi ja raj,

If the employer / sponsor refuses to grant an employee with the NOC, unfortunately, the employee can do nothing about it. And an employer / sponsor cannot be forced to give an employee the NOC. This is the whole problem with this lop-sided rule.

Dear sir

But the manpower minister said following words to local media

“If an expat worker has completed his two-year contract and wants to leave the current employer, he must be allowed to leave without the need for an NOC,” al Balushi added.

What you think about this, is this valuable information

Thanks & Regards

Ja Raj

Dear sir

I sharing that web link

https://www.y-oman.com/2017/07/polls-ap … spotlight/

Hi ja raj,

A lot of debates and discussions took place on the pros and cons of the NOC, driven primarily by Tanfeedh, the National Program for Enhancing Economic Diversification, in coordination with the Ministry of Manpower.

Besides the locals and the expatriates, many business owners and industry opinion leaders were invited to share their views and comments on how to make the NOC better, if it cannot be removed totally.

Various suggestions were given by both the employer and the employee. However, after much deliberations, it was finally decided to leave the NOC rule as it is, without making any amendments or changes.

I have not seen your link as yet. Perhaps, it is from one of those discussions which took place.

Thank you sir