Unsolicited emails

I have in tthe last two days received unwanted and certainly unsolicited emails from people who having read my profile have contacted me one I reproduce here:
[i]hello
my name is xxxxx i am a young beautifu l girl with full of love and carely also romantic i went through your profile athttps://www.expat.com and i love iti think we can click together please i will like you to email back through my email adderss thus:  please i will like you to use your email adderss to contact me directly to my emailbox.atdesame time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me.
thank's for your understanding
xxxx
I have deliberately removed the name of the emailer.
I am not at all happy with this and shall be removing myself from this forum immediately

Do you mean e-mail or PM ( private message)?

otherwise you can do the following under the "privacy" tab under your profile to prevent unwanted trolls:

Select whether you want your e-mail address to be viewable to other users or not and if you want other users to be able to send you e-mail via the forum (form e-mail) or not.
Display your e-mail address.
Hide your e-mail address but allow form e-mail.
Hide your e-mail address and disallow form e-mail.
This option sets whether the forum should "remember" you between visits. If enabled, you will not have to login every time you visit the forum. You will be logged in automatically. Recommended.
Save username and password between visits.
With this enabled, a plain text version of the new post will be included in subscription notification e-mails.
Include post in subscription e-mails.

Private Messages
Enable private messages system
With this enabled, an e-mail will be sent for all new private message.
New messages & new contacts notification by e-mail

Something SUPER important: did you post your email "in clear" on the forums ? You should never do that, here or anywhere else ... spammers and scammers are definitely everywhere !

I found your email here https://www.expat.com/en/classified/afr … itius.html

should I delete your ad ?

Silly me--have changed info under my profile(I think)and have marked the Privacy to not show my email
@ Julien yes please delete
There are some weirdos in this world....

done ;)

Hi

I have had the same issue since I joined Expat.com.However all of these get filtered to my spam; I didn't think it was necessary to report. But it happens, especially if your email is public.

The best thing is to ignore these emails and do not pay attention for such kind of emails.

Thxx