Planning to live in the DR.

Hi Everyone
Just a question .My husband is a Dominican and is living there .working ..etc . I live in Canada . We decided that I should move there with him in the next year or two . What is the first thing for me to do visa / residential  permit to be able to legally stay in the Dominican. I am hearing that without any visitor visa or a special visa I can legally stay up to 6 months but have to go back to my own country for a period of time before I can return to the DR  again . Is this true.  Please help  me in the right direction  to be able to live in the DR  legally . Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

Our tourist visa is 30 days.

You want to apply for residencia  and that process starts at home. There is a pinned thread on this. You qualify by marriage and its fairly straight forward.

New topic