Housing near AISR

Hello all!
We are planning on moving to Riyadh this summer and I am hoping you guys can help me with some questions I have. I have two kids who will possibly be attending AISR (KG and 1st grade) and I have the following questions:

1. Are there any compounds nearby the school that you guys recommend?
2. What's the best way to get the kids to and from school (I.e. Bus/hired driver/parent pickup).
3. Your thoughts on AISR if you have kids attending the school.

Thank you in advance.

Fari ,

You are most welcomed in Riyadh and hope you will enjoy staying there , and I'm sure you will receive hot and warm welcome because the summer just starts here .

I will reply to your questions as follow :

1. Are there any compounds nearby the school that you guys recommend?

AISR is located inside Albustan Compound .. so Albustan Compund is good choice for you .

2. What's the best way to get the kids to and from school (I.e. Bus/hired driver/parent pickup). ?

Kids can go walking to School .. because again it's inside the Compound and I guess they will offer School bus inside the Compund . But in case if you live outside Albustan Compound then you will need to check first with AISR if they have good buses conditions

But for me I will prefer parent pickup .

3. Your thoughts on AISR if you have kids attending the school ? This question I will ask you later if I want to send my little kid later after 3 years :)

Have good day

PS. YOU CAN CHECK IN GOOGLE MAP AISR AND ALBUSTAN COMPOUND AS WELL .

Thank you so much! That was very helpful.