Visit visa holder can work in Malaysia

Dear All Member,

I am very new here in this forum, kindly somebody assist me to know about malaysia visit visa, i am an indian

having an offer for malaysia for work, my queries is can we work in malaysia  on visit visa if yes how

long visit visa validty to stay .

your response will be much appriciated.

Thanks.

its illegal to work holding a visit visa
You need an employment visa to work
As the name implies "visit" not "employment"

The visit visa is only valid for 15 days  so must leave Malaysia within that time.

Indians need a VDR or visa with reference to take up employment. This is collected from the Malaysian consulate in India. Without this no employment pass can be issued.

There are unscrupulous companies trafficking people from India and mistreating them.

Hi ,

Thanks for your kind advise, can visit visa transferd into employment after??

No. Can't enter Malaysia on a Visit Pass and get it changed to an employment pass.

As mentioned above, the only visa that can be transferred to an employment pass is a VDR (Visa with Reference)

The  VDR is processed in India by the Malaysian consulate (i.e. NOT online)

After arrival on a VDR, the passport is submitted to immigration for endorsement of the employment pass.

My wife is Malaysian but I am foreigner me how can get the Malaysian citizenship???

Umarul farooq - Join the FB Group https://www.facebook.com/FSSGMY/

Eligibility for Permanent Residence and Citizenship for Spouses of Malaysians

FOREIGN SPOUSES SUPPORT GROUP, MALAYSIA·MONDAY, 12 FEBRUARY 2018

Permanent Residence
Eligibility of Permanent Residence (PR) is 5 full years on LTSVP for spouse not counting any visa that is less than 1 year. Approval of PR may take 2-3,4 years.  Application and Checklist is provided at Permit Masuk Counter of State Immigration Department upon eligibility check.  As a Permanent Resident you will get a Red IC however you will not have the right to vote and you retain your Nationality and Passport.
You can down load the forms here: http://www.imi.gov.my/images/borang/Per … 0Masuk.pdf

Citizenship
Eligibility for citizenship for wives of Malaysians is 2 years after PR, approval may take 2-3 years. Eligibility for citizenship for husbands of Malaysians is 10 years after PR, approval may take 2-3 years. Application and Checklist may be collected at JPN.   You will get a Blue IC, be required to renounce your own country's citizenship as Malaysia practices Single Citizenship and use a Malaysian Passport.

Do remember that we are reminded often, that Permanent Residence and Citizenship is not our right but a Privilege accorded by the Government.