Chemicals to attract mosquitoes

Where can i find dealers for chemicals in or around Manila?

Google.

Did that but too many results, hence me asking here.

The subject of your post is
CHEMICALS TO ATTRACT MOSQUITOES.
Why do you want to attract them?
Wouldn't it be better to repel them?
What part of Cebu do you call home?

First you must attract them in order to kill them, repel them don't mean kill them, simple physics

To attract mozzies use a black light (ultraviolet) like in bug zapper.  Also carbon dioxide attracts them.
I'm guessing your post had a typo.
Search Utube "homemade mosquito repellent " for personal repellent.
"Outdoor mosquito killer " for yard protection.

here in Philippines i tried everything from U Tube, none are working even I bought bug zapper useless, not even killing flies, or maybe it is faulty who knows they sale any thing here that most likely will not work.

Hi, Repelling is not the answer to the problem.  We made some trials in Vietnam. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriWgo4ib9Q

So, the formula works and could be used in any trap, I suppose.

I live in Mandaluyong and not in Cebu.

Well excuse me for trying to help.
Good luck with your simple physics.

We made some trials in Vietnam and like to repeat in Philippines. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jriWgo4ib9Q

So, the formula works and could be used in any trap, I suppose.

Is this a real question or are you trying to sell something? "We made some trials..."  Who is we?

Sell to whom? Here? Surely not. Nobody seems to care anyway here ... This makes your question rather pointless unless you are trying to stir things up?

Lame. As said by another member, "Google" our best friend. I watched your first vid on youtube, which showed nothing and never bothered with your second supplement.
I posted this elsewhere. What attracts Mozzies? CO2, stagnant and or still water, and of coarse Octanol and the likes. What repels them? "Google". Perhaps I may be trying to stir things up or no as I have nothing better to do at the moment other than question the reason for your original post, perhaps you can enlighten us readers/contributors with your submitted post and what you have learned to date.

Cheers Steve.

my grand dad use to use plastic coca cola bottle opened the lead, pure 1/4 water add one tsp yeast and shake a little and they you go in the morning many many mosquitos some are life some dead, close the lead they all die and go again, simple method that works but there are thousands more, but we chose zapper more

To attract mosquitoes use sugar water & yeast.  CO2 attracts mosquitoes.  To repel mosquitoes use mint oil. Or potted mint plants. Just crush a leaf or two.  Mint oil is deadly to all mosquitoes So they avoid it.  I often added mint oil to lamp oil. Set the lamp at night down wind. Then set outside at night.

Dry ice releases cO2. This will attract them.

I worked out how to kill them once you attract them.

https://tinyurl.com/y8yos37g

Cheers, Steve.

in phil no way ...

A failsafe way to attract mozzies is to strip off and drink beer outside at dusk

yes,this actually  is an ideal way to tackle everthing related mosquito attraction,speaklessly,its inventive&imaginative solution perfectly than other posts.