Starting new Church

Hello everyone,

We are planning to start a Church  in flic en flac. We are looking for a Pastor / Sr. Pastor for Sunday worship service. We are also planning to start a bible study asap, any bible study teacher who want to lead a bible study and also people who want to attend the weekly bible study, please reply.

Please let us know if you know any Pastor(s) / Sr. Pastor(s)/Bible study teachers.

Regards,
Raj K Sag
Preacher

Hie we are a christian couple planning to relocate from Johannesburg to Mauritius in or around the capital city and we looking for a church to fellowship when we get into the country how can we locate your new church and we help each other building the Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ our Lord .....please email me details on ***
Regards Pastor Malvern

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

When are you planning to relocate to maurltius?

Raj preacher

I am a Pastor and ready to teach or conduct any prayer at any point in time

If you still need a pastor you can contact me

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HAVE YOU GOTTEN A PASTOR? I AM INTERESTED IN BOTH THE LEADING THE BIBLE STUDY AND PASTORING. THANKS.

Hi @Ronoz Ozubulu,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that this discussion is quite dated and you might not get the expected responses from our members.

I invite you to create a new discussion on the Mauritius forum where you can ask your questions and obtain responses from our members.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]
Closed