Regarding Job seekers visa stamping

Hi

One of my friends got approval for German Job seekers VISA in Feb 2018 and it will be expired on 22nd May 2018, and he would like to mention the travel dates from Oct 2018 to March 2019 in travel itinerary , Will it be accepted by German consulate? Or is there any specific time period  for it?

Regards,
VSP

I don't know what you mean by "mention the travel dates" and what the consulate has to do with it.
If he has a German visa that expires in May, he cannot use it to enter Germany in October. He needs to change the validity or get another visa.

Let me explain in detail,

He got approval mail from embassy that he cleared the interview for job seekers visa on 22-feb-2018.
As of my knowledge the stamping should be done within 90 days from the date of approval(i.e.,from 22nd feb. - 23nd may) by providing the travelling dates.
Will there be any objection if we keep the travelling dates from 01-10-2018 to 31-03-2019 while going for stamping?

should the travelling dates can be from 01-10-2018 to 31-03-2019 or should we start our travelling before 23rd may?

I know that the JSV is valid for 6 months. I assume that counts from the day of issuance, but it could also be from the day of first entering the country. If the latter, I don't know how much time there is before one has to enter the country.
Such a specific question is unlikely to be answered here.
Why don't he ask the embassy?

Hi friends i had attend interview with german consulate in chennai yesterday for jobseeker visa they said like will be getting a mail in one week and they had put a stamp on passport, im in dielama whether i will get visa r not kindly suggest

Nobody other than the consulate's officer knows (or can decide) whether you get the visa or not.
What is the point of posting the question here? Even if someone replies "You will get it" or "You will not", it has no influence on what will happen in reality!

Thanq beppi

Hi spoorthy,

Could you please let me know from which consultancy your friend applied for JSV, it will be helpful for us and grateful to you.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Hi can you please suggest good consultancy name to process jsv for Germany thanks

venky23 wrote:

Hi can you please suggest good consultancy name to process jsv for Germany thanks

Collabs (Delhi)

hi,

My job visa is stamped from 6th Dec 2018 to 5th June 2019. I am still in India and want to travel by end of January. Is it possible to change my stamping dates so i can have complete 6 months time for my job trails?

kishore.b4 wrote:

hi,

My job visa is stamped from 6th Dec 2018 to 5th June 2019. I am still in India and want to travel by end of January. Is it possible to change my stamping dates so i can have complete 6 months time for my job trails?

Sounds unlikely but the only one who can say for sure is the office that issued it - ask them! What good does it do to ask others to speculate on it?

Hi Kishore,

Can you please tell me what questions they asked in the Germany JSV interview ? I have interview last week of Jan 2019

I have a same situation now. May I know between how much duration the travel dates should be there from the date of visa approval?

Thanks
Prash

Hi any can any give info when JSV slots will be opened any time frame for this please help on this

thanks
Venky

The visa slot exactly opens at 12 am there time which should be 3 am or 4 am IST.However,Please check day light savings to calculate the exact time. Need to mention, it is very hard to get slot but not impossible. Keep trying I got the slot when i tried for couple of weeks,  you might get it on same day. Keep few information handy like dob,  full name,  passport number or you can set autofill in chrome on these info which gets added to the form automatically. Beware the form needs to be filled in less than 10 seconds otherwise you need to wait until next day. All the best.