Planning to move, to Iran!!

Hello.
I'm planning to move to Iran, does anyone have any  tips or advice on moving to Iran?

take enough dollars, credit card doesn't work here

Prepare to be bored

Why?lol

Maybe I'm jaded.. maybe tehran is different but my city is boriiiingggggg.. maybe I'm used to California and nothing ever will compare to that and it's unfair to compare but it's Al! I have to compare it to. Where are u coming from?

Ohh ok. England.

Why would u want to come to iran from england?

There are lots of interesting things to do in Iran, you just have to figure out what are your hobbies and what satisfies you as an individual. I agree Cali used to be the most fun part in the US, but not anymore.
I lived 24 years in the US and, traveled 34 different states. In the past years Security, social interaction, communication and having freedom to move around was fun, but not anymore. According to many people including Iranian living in the US, its getting worse by the day. Many people can't enjoy the day anymore. I came back to Iran eight years ago. It's not as bad as you hear in media stream. If you have adaptability sense you will get used to live in Iran shortly. Believe me there is more freedom and harmony in Iran than media broadcasting. Furthermore, nowadays,  there are many European tourists and backpacker enjoying their journey in Iran. 
Have a nice trip

hi
if you want to start business here i could assist you .

no please why you want to move Iran ?
all people try to move from Iran to other countries . be sure here isnt good place for living now cause of finance , politic and religious topic

Off course, you may be right, and its your point of view.
Not everyone expects the same thing as others in life. Each person has different demands and desires in life.
All the fun and happiness can be achieved in Iran in your private time. It is a peaceful place with some issues such as, economical or politics. but the social restrictions and education are much improved and the majority of people are happy. Meantime, most places on earth are in economical, political chaos

come on, buddy, Iran is a very big market! you are right, lots of people are trying to leave, but do you think the life in other countries are better than in Iran? all depend on your capability.

i'm malian and i wanna go to iran do i need a visa?

Yes . you do

Hi dear Shirin
If you need a nice flat for accommodation, see link below:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … -flat.html

Good move, I  also live in UK also lived in Spain and Florida, but slowly I moving to Tehran,
Explain Why,  When you finish work at 5 you get home ,you get stuck  at home till next day to go to work,noting much you can do in evening, even you go restaurant or club bars which is expensive and boring, people not sociable as they used to be come to winter 4pm is night start. this is why people have high depression  ,
When I am in Tehran I feel alive, i don't even get time to check my social media ,people want to know you more friendly evendo it is hard time,
there is more trust in people in Iran than any other countries i been to, in business be careful as every where, but you can make more money in iran than anywhere but remember the evil forces in forex exchange rate, try invest smartly, Good Luck

Salam from beautiful Tehran... For those of you who are in the process of making a move to Iran, I feel you...
It was a scary thought at first but now its 5 months im here, im totally settled and loving life. Found friends, explored cities and have experienced things here that took me years ahead in life.
I wouldn't exchange this for anything.
Try it for yourself.
Good luck!