period between old and new employment pass


Is there any way (emergency pass) that i can stay in malaysia after my employment pass with old employer has expired and delay in processing my new employment pass by my new employer?

Is there a emergency visa that i can apply with immigration?

Thank you

There is a Special Pass but I don't think it is relevant when changing jobs only extending an EP with same company. As ever the employer has to apply for it. … ss-special

To avoid immigration problems by overstaying your legal ability to be in Malaysia its important to leave in a timely manner.

New topic