Urgent requirement for birth certificate from Kuwait...

I am.in.urgent need of my birth certificate or letter of "birth certificate not found" from Kuwait.
I was born in 1979 and moved from Kuwait during gulf war. Lost many documents during evacuation.

Is there a quick wait to obtain this? I cannot travel as I am in middle of immigration process plus Visa for Pakistanis are close since from 6 years.

I've been trying to call Ministry of health but no luck...

Please respond as soon as possible.

If anyone here works at ministry of health then please let me know of you can check record for me...

Thanks.

W

Dear Mr.waleed
its very simple, if u have a copy of your lost birth certificate, a copy of your civil ID are enough,
the birth and death office is located in Maidan hawally near Masjid Imam hussain aleh assalam
any one take these docs and 2 kd revenue stamp is enough.it will take 5 to 10 minutes to issue a duplicate certificate.later it has to be attested by Min Of Foreign affairs of kuwait with a 5kd stamp fee
that s all, if you are going to use it for immigration then it has to be translated in english and then has to be attested by ministry of justice which is situated in ministries complex at Mirqab area but before attestation you have to get a noc from ministry of justice court complex at justice house located at shar e fahd alsalem street opposite to national bank of kuwait br.
i hope this reply may help u
if u do not have any relative or friend in kuwait to help u then u may send all docs in my e mail
***..i may do it for you..

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your reply. I am going to mail you shortly. I dont know anyone in Kuwait plus I dont have copy of my birth certificate. I only have some documents which indicates my birth in Kuwait and of my siblings.

Hi Pervez ,would it be possible to help me with my birth certificate . Thank you very much . Email me at ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

i already acknowledge you in your e mail
best regards
parvez iqbal

Hi Parvez
Asalam walekum I am in the same situation. Can you help me too

i already have replied you
regards

I am in the same situation. Do you know anyone who can help with this? Thanks

Hi waled ,
Do you received the birth certificate from kuwait . If yes , please let me know the process. Thank you

Hi waled,
I have a question, do you obtain the birth certificate from ? If yes please let me know the process to obtain the DOB certificate?
Thank you

Hello sir Iqbal.

Assalamualiakum,

As per your contacts even I need to obtain my birth certificate same situation misplaced during invasion. Work in Dubai now.

No relatives or friends in Kuwait .

If you can help me will be great.

My email I'd***

Please revert ..  what's app also have the copy for the same birth certificate.

Rgds.

Felix

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Pervez,
     I need in urgent of my birth certificate. I was born in Kuwait 1984. I have my mothers civil id and my name and birthdate in her passport with embassy seal.
These are the proofs I have. Is it possible for me to get the birth certificate from Kuwait. I know the place, hospital where I was born at Kuwait.
The only thing I don't know how to proceed and from whom to proceed since we left already long back.
Can you help me please!

Hi, did you got the birth certificate with those proofs. i am also in same boat. please suggest me. thank you

no sir your mother civil id will not be enough until and unless you have your civil id number which is present on the  birth certificate.if your mother got a birth certificate issued  from registrar Deaths and Births office then it must be in record but if no certificate was issued from the above mentioned office it will not be in the data of said office so it is not possible to get a duplicate birth certificate since there is no data present in their record
best regards

Hi parvez, while Indian embassy have birth registration details. Will they write civil I'd numbers while writing in birth records and while entering my details in mother's passport.

Thank you

hi
i am sorry i do not know the procedure however u may check any nearest iNDIAN eMBASSY please

DEAR,

I am in the same situation and need help with birth certificate. I have a civil Id number for myself and my parents but I have no one in kuwait to help me with getting birth certificate . ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.

Let's make a WhatsApp group and discuss there. My number is ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.

AOA

How can you help me for duplicate Kuwait birth certificate

hi Faisal..

Greetings..are you able to get the certificate .