Need help about my car, i want to dispatch my car under my name

Salam! Im Larry from sumesi riyadh, im working in ksmc hospital as maintenance. I went today in MVPI (fahas), but my car fail in test, according to the staff my car have cut body in the chassis so i can't to renew my car due to this problem, and also they said my car already blocK and baladiyah. Now, my problem is how can i dispatch my car under my name so that my name is clear in the MOI. Can i still sell this in other way? Please help me i dont know what will i do. Thanks in advance.

ok you can go to sell it in Tashleh ( Car scraps ) it is located in Alhayer Area and in Alnadeem Area

they can buy it from u but very very very cheap .. and you can dipatch it when you log in from your Absher account ( I think ) not sure

Thank you for your reply, i really appreciate it. You know i'm very disappointed about the result of the MVPI, because my car still good running condition,  only the problem is in the chassis according to them my car is no chance to renew the registration. Anyway thank you very much

Hi
I am current in jubail n my car is in madina munawara.  Looking to scrape my car so do I personally need to go madina munawara n do d procedure with maroor or someone can do on my behalf or any online options r available. N plz also let me knw frm what date does maroor office will close for eid holiday n whn will thy reopen.

msjla18378 wrote:

Hi
I am current in jubail n my car is in madina munawara.  Looking to scrape my car so do I personally need to go madina munawara n do d procedure with maroor or someone can do on my behalf or any online options r available. N plz also let me knw frm what date does maroor office will close for eid holiday n whn will thy reopen.

Hello brother. Did you found any solution. Recently my got rejected for the same reason and dont know what to do

efranciscosbdulaziz wrote:

Salam! Im Larry from sumesi riyadh, im working in ksmc hospital as maintenance. I went today in MVPI (fahas), but my car fail in test, according to the staff my car have cut body in the chassis so i can't to renew my car due to this problem, and also they said my car already blocK and baladiyah. Now, my problem is how can i dispatch my car under my name so that my name is clear in the MOI. Can i still sell this in other way? Please help me i dont know what will i do. Thanks in advance.

yes you can PM me for more info
Thanks

@ Kaden Ahmed :

The main purpose of the forum is to share information. ;)

Therefore, it would be great if you can post on the forum so that everyone can actually benefit from these information. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team