Final Exit for baby going to be a year without Iqama

Dear All,

My child was born in KSA on March 2017 and its going to be a year now. Since my wife's hospital is not able to sponsor the child we want to make the child exit from KSA now. We both have iqama and i am not able to sponsor the child.

Kindly advice the procedure for childs exit. Its URGENT and we are worried about dat...


My dear, you will need to first get an Iqama for the child, then get a final exit, most probably you will pay a fine I am not sure if SAR 1000 or SAR 3000, if the occupation does not allow, you must go to the passport office and get it resolved.
Good luck.

If you have both Iqamas then you can get Iqama for your child ! it is easy !

Dear ..

thanks for your reply.. Taking iqama is not possible now.. coz my wife's hospital tried for that and since my iqama category also doesnt allow me to sponsor... We went to jawazat and they are not allowing to add child name under any of our passports at least to get the exit.

Is it possible to take the airticket and exit at the airport immigration after paying fine, if any, at airport itself..


I think you will need to go to your embassy to issue passport for your baby but you will need to do as follow :

1- Get Foreigner Ministry stamp on Baby birth Certificate
2- Go to your embassy to add the baby on his mother passport page.. or issue new passport for baby
3- Go to Alwafdeen office to write down on his passport or mom's passport " they baby on his mom's passport and born with Certificate number " they sign and stamp .. ( you will need to explain to them clearly )

these are the things that I think it will works .

Thanks for your reply ... will try dat way....

New topic
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)