Opening a small center

Hello my name is Vince I'm an American living in bohol,8 have a gf from tubigon and we plan on marrying soon don't have a date yet,,we have an 8 month old son,,,i work on the phone on my laptop selling vitamins and hgh nutritional products and been thinking seriously of leas8ng out a small office and adding say 8 to 10 work stations nothing big,,gonna keep it small as to not raise any eyebrows so im curious is there anything I should know? With keeping it small do I have to register it or follow the laws which I don't even know,,,if anyone can advise me on this i really would appreciate it,,I wish to stay in compliance,,thanks

Of course you have to follow the laws you don't even know, they're the ones that will get you.  You want to set up a ten work station business and wonder if you have to register?  Have you ever done payroll?

Yes,with keeping it small I was just curious about a couple things,,like can i put it in my name? Registration etc,like I said I wanna stay in compliance

It can't be in your name it would have to be registered in your girlfriends name.
Try the Dept of trade and industry for advice
https://www.dti.gov.ph/businesses/msmes … r-business