Family visit visa spelling mistake

Im Ashraf from Muscat. I got my family visit visa last week. There is a minor spelling mistake on my wife's visa. Is there any issue to board to Oman.
Actual name : ANEESA
In visa name : NAEESA

Hi Aniash89,

Typos like the one mentioned by you are quite common. As long as the passport number and the rest of the names match there would no problems to board.

Thank you for ur valuble advice. Hoping no trouble will happen on board.

Hi sir,got a job offer in Oman.wanna take my husband and kids with me when am joining job der.how can I bring dem here I mean is visit visa allowed? How can I get visit visa? Can I convert it into family visa? Ll my husband get job in visit visa? If so can it be changed to employee visa? Waiting for ur reply.tia

Hi Vmp,

It is better for you to start a new discussion rather than post under another topic (like you have done here).

Bringing your family along with you when you come for the first time may not be feasible. After your coming and settling down, and if your employer grants permission, your employer can apply for the visit visas for your husband and kids.

Yes, your husband can look for a job while he is on a visit. But cannot work on a visit visa.

All your queries have been responded to in great detail elsewhere in the forum. So please do a site search and gather up all the pertinent information, please.

Hi there! hi! I saw your Omani visa issue in 2018. How was your experience finally? Mi sister is going through a similar situation and I want to know more about Oman's custom. Thanks!🙏🏻

No issue for minor spelling mistakes. Check the passport number correct or not.

Hi hello Espejation! Did everything went well with your sister's visa? I had the same problem. Thanks

Hi I just want to know a small error on name on visa will not be an issue in immigration time?

Small spelling mistake not a issue. Check the passport number.

Passport n everything is correct just a letter Y Is missing

No problem. Go ahead.