Professional DP 10 Visa Salary Tax

Hi Everyone I have Professional DP 10 Visa for 2 years.
I came to Malaysia in December 2017. i need some information about my Salary Tax.
i have Professional DP 10 Visa as Assistant Manager of Autcade with IT Company.
My Salar is 5200RM. But i just got the Visa to stay and find another job in Malaysia mean the Visa which i got from the Company i didn't do work there.. i work with as an individual.

my question are below
1 How much Salary Tax i will pay for 2 years Visa?

2. i want to go Back to my Country so without Tax submitted can i go Back? or Not?

3 i will pay for 2 years full Tax or just 1 years if i go in March 2018 End? thanks, i will wait for

1 How much Salary Tax i will pay for 2 years Visa?

For Dec 2017 you will pay no tax, i.e. working less that 60 days. (You actually should file a Tax Return for 2017).

Your tax rate would be 28% Jan-July 2018, when you would qualify as tax resident.

Jan-March 2018, i.e. 3 months - you will pay 28% which is RM1456 per month. (Tax-resident rate is RM150)

2. i want to go Back to my Country so without Tax submitted can i go Back? or Not?

You can of course leave. Unpaid tax will eventually catch up with you if you ever try to get another EP in Malaysia. This is because annual tax returns and salary payments into bank account would be needed.

3 i will pay for 2 years full Tax or just 1 years if i go in March 2018 End?

The best way is to cancel your EP, and then you will only owe tax for each month you worked in 2018 in Malaysia i.e. up to the shortened date. You will need to pay this tax before you leave i.e. about RM4,275

Do remember if you are using an EP fraudulently i.e. you actually have no job, if you are caught using it to enter Malaysia just for living purposes, you would have problems.

Thanks alot for your Reply and I am Really Sorry .. i was enter Wrong date by Mistake mean

I came to Malaysia 2106 December not 2017 really Sorry for my mistake.

So from 2016 December i came to Malaysia as you said less then 30 days no tax okay remove 2016
Now

from 2017 to 2018 March How much Tax i will pay if salary 5200RM?

and as you Said 150RM per month so i spend total 15 months SO Per month tax is 150??

2 Question . As you Said i can Leave but when i try to come back again with new EP ? i didn't got this?

3.  My Tax ID still not Regester in Tax Office ?? what about this?

4. If i go to Airport and Counter when they will check my Visa so they will know about my Tax or Not??

please reply these question Thanks alot

The non resident rate of 28% remains the same (add together Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June).

You can work out the resident rate tax using this: https://www.pwc.com/my/en/assets/public … ooklet.pdf

There are two columns one for 2017 and one for 2018

Yes There is any way to Chat with you Online? it will be very Easy ? do you have Whatsapp or FB or Telegram?

No - I am not going to comment any further on your situation.

Please Why ? i need help?

whats wrong this forum is for Help People Please Sir? i need Help i want to know ? about Tax?

Ask yourself what is wrong.

Then perhaps you will understand why I am not prepared to discuss your situation.

This forum is not some FREE SERVICE. It is a voluntary discussion board.

Check with your Embassy in KL and the Inland Revenue for further information.

Sir if i did anything wrong i am really sorry and about my Years its was by Mistakenly ..because i thought i came to 2017 but actually it was 2016 december.

Okay leave just answer this question please

how much i will pay per month tax? if Salary is 5200RM? per month Tax how much ?