Exporting a Car

Hi all,
I just bought a car over the internet in KSA. I know its a risk due to the fact that I live in germany.
The owner tried to unregister the car from his name so that the agency which handles the export stuff can collect it from the owner. The owner today told me he cant unregister it because he needs the buyer (me) to be present and have a "bill of sale".  Cant he unregister it without a bill of sale?

The agency is 700km away from the sellers location is yet not willing to send an agent who would collect the car and unregister it. Is this even possible? Can the car also be unregistered for instance in jeddah when the owner lives in a totally different city?

Is there any other way?

Thanks
Tobi

Just to understand the situation in a better manner:
1- you are in Germany and want the car (currently in Jeddah) to be exported to you?
2- are you fully aware of the export and import regulations in your country and in KSA?

Hi.
what i understand that , you want to sell this car and want to take out of your name.
in that case please ask your Kafeel for help , he can do it for you.

Lucky vicky wrote:

Hi.
what i understand that , you want to sell this car and want to take out of your name.
in that case please ask your Kafeel for help , he can do it for you.

Read again carefully and don't use jargons like kafeel, this person doesn't live here, he bought the car sight unseen off the internet.

No you need to be present for the sale of bill it's a must! Otherwise you'll need to find someone from your side living in the same area of where your buying the car and do something called wakalla khasa through court