HOW TO SEND MONEY TO WEST AFRICA

My father has been living in Brazil for  years now, he used to send my school fees through western union and moneygram, but the last couple of months he went to Manaus to send money and they told him he can't be sending money to Africa, there was a connection/network problem in sending the money through western union or moneygram, I was wondering if there is a way he can send money online using credit card through western union or money gram, is Brazilian credit card accepted by international companies like western union and moneygram, the manager at Manaus western union office told him he has to do it online by using his bank account at the local bank to transfer the money through western union, can someone help please? I have been home waiting for some solutions to help him

Tell your father to try:

BRADESCO PRIME MANAUS

Av Sete De Setembro 895

Manaus Amazonas 69005-140

+55-92-33216650

If he has a relationship with Banco do Brasil, he could try them instead.   I've never heard of the casas de câmbio here having "connection problems", but I doubt the banks do.

Thank you for the reply, does bradesco bank have a credit card used for online purchasing?

I believe that they can process Western Union transactions.  I don't know about their credit card offerings.

hi,
i lived in Manaus for like 10months. I had the same problem. You can google trans wise or trans fast. They also transfer money to west Africa. I hope you succeed.