Good Day

Good day l am not sure how this works, but first time for everything    l have lived in Bulgaria do ten years now l have lived here alone for the last five.     I unfortunately speak little Bulgarian but get by  l enjoy  my garden and pets and enjoy travel and outings  l am hoping to meet some like minded folks !! I am a pensioner  but not old in mind  . Have a good day  susan

Hi Susan
I am  moving to Opan Stara Zagora in 2 weeks time and would welcome your advice and experience.
Where do you live in Bulgaria
Regards Nigel

Hi Niger   l think you will be moving quite far away from Varna so l am not sure l would be much use to you  what are you  thinking you would need to know regards Susan

Hi Susan
I am taking early retirement and I will be living on quite a small budget for a couple of years what amount do you think I can live on I own the house and it's renovated heating is 2 log burners I live alone with 2 dogs ?

Without having to pay rent, 500bgn a month is adequate for a single person. (I lived on 500 bgn a month and managed to save enough money to take trips out to Italy, France, Greece, etc, so I definitely was not spending that much). Of course, it depends on your comfort level/needs.

For example, if you are buying foreign food, or eating out, that will be quite a bit more expensive.