China(Nigbo) Please Help

Hello Evrybody,

I will be very qouick, i get offer from one reputed University In Nigbo to work in Sport Departmen,

They offer me salary 10.000 RMB per month. Is this  good salary to live in China,Nigbo ?

I looking for you answers,

Many Thanks

Be sure you get subsidized housing, which is likely the largest chunk of your living expenses. 
Oh, if you have kids, schooling could be very expensive.  In Guangdong, I couldn't get my kids into public school as foreigner and had to pay CNY 60K for local private elementary and middle school.

Otherwise, you should have no worries with CNY10,000 per month

Your contract with the school should include shared housing or a housing allowance. As such 10K RMB/month should be just fine. No worries.

In my humble opinion, 10k RMB/month is not a decent compensation for a skillful employee even with additional benefits, such as: comprehensive health insurance, round-trip ticket back home, housing, transportation.

Ningbo is not a village where nobody can afford to buy an iPhone!

15k Plus nice perks maybe a good start for a single employee!

Now as I am thinking,   CNY10K might be too low for a teaching position in college.  I remember my kids' American teacher at a bilingual school in Shenzhen was paid the same amount back in 2004-2005.  With the rate of inflation in China, the pay should have gone up somewhat.

For a University position it is good. If your want not go private high and middle schools.