Work visa

Good morning sir / madam
Greetings...
First of all Thank you for giving us the opportunity to us ask our doubts and concerns.

Hi my name is Vivek Iam from Mumbai, INDIA. and Iam currently working in Abu Dhabi for last 2.6 years. And  now I got an opportunity to work in Kuwait and my Kuwait visa is in process.
Once the visa is issued to me in Abu Dhabi ,I have to go through the process of medical, police clearance and get stamped attestation in my visa and passport from Kuwait embassy in UAE.
So my concern is after completing the process I want to go my home town Mumbai,India. and want to take flight from Mumbai to Kuwait but as I did all my process and get stamped IN MY VISA and passport from Kuwait embassy in UAE.
So what is the rules and regulations. I have to take flight from Abu Dhabi to Kuwait or i can fly from mumbai because  my current company provide me ticket to my home town.

OR I have do medical,police clearance and stamped attestation from India if I want to fly from india but I don't have
Much time.

Please suggest me

Thanking you
Sincere regards
Vivek

I believe your police clearance document needs to be issued by the country where you have been residing in the last five years. In your case some of that time has been in Abu Dhabi, so you'd need a police clearance from there. And another police clearance for the time before that, if you were living in another country.