Looking for a new home in Kuwait

Hello all,

Hi Dave here.

I'm on my way to Kuwait soon and i need to track down a decent place to live.
Ideally I'm looking for a furnished studio apartment, I'm opening to sharing to.

Anyone know of decent digs in the city?

Thanks all.
Dave

Hi Dave.  Am in the same boat mate. Also moving from the UK to Kuwait.
Maybe we could share..serious.
What will you be doing there?
Am joining a catering and hospitality company located in the Mall, called The Avenues.
Keep in touch.
WhatsApp +****
Regards
Len

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Veuillez ne pas publier vos coordonnées sur le forum svp. Echangez les via la messagerie privée. Merci
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Len,

When are getting to Kuwait?

I'm joining and advertising Agency there.
Not really looking forward to the alcohol free life:)

Chers
Dave

Well visa is being sorted out and i gather it takes about 1 month. So we're looking at end of March mate.
Believe me or not a lot of british expats avail to plenty of alcohol.
Is the company paying for your flat mate?

I have a real estate agent friend who deals primarily with furnished flats.  I've never done business with him but he's a decent guy.

I can also recommend the agent who helped me find my place.  He's trustworthy. 

PM me if you want their info.

Also:  Alcohol = complete non issue.  Trust me ;)

Hello WillGrow :)

Thanks mate, any details or contacts you have will be most welcome.

I need all the help I can get:)

Cheers
Dave

Hi everyone,

@ Dave, you may also drop an advert in the Housing in Kuwait section for better visibility or browse through the existing ads.

There are some professionals recommended in the Real estate in Kuwait section of the business directory, perhaps you may reach out for them to inquire.

All the best,
Bhavna

hello both!
I am a Spanish woman living here in Kuwait for one month.
I had to look for a flat and I contacted many real states, but all of them try that you pay much more than what you want, so tell them always much less money.
The most important thing is that you decide where you want to live.
Here it is completely necessary to have a car because the distances are quite big and there is not good transportain except taxis, but the minimun you pay is always 1.5kd, around 4€, for a distance that is not so big.

Salmiya is the ONLY zone with a little bit of life.
The Avenues Mall is lost in a zone that there is nothing to do except shopping, so even if you are going to work there, I do not recommend you to live there.
I was living in England for one year and I have very good British friends living there and I know they would be suffering living here without any place to go out, so I recommend you Salmiya.
Not pay more than 400-450 kd for a flat with only 1 bedroom and furnished, because there are a lot. And even you can find for 375kd.
There are many English people living in Kuwait and many of them are members of a club called Al Corniche, that is quite good. You can find information about it easily on Internet. It cost 50kd per month.
If you need any further real information do not hesitate to contact me.
Regards