HEPATITIS B REACTIVE

How about Oil and gas industries?

Read the thread.  Your question has already been answered.

Hi XTang,
I saw lots of what you said about this thread and I do have a specific question
I am planning to move to Dubai soon as I got a contract and my family will relocate with me. My wife has a HepB+. She is not going to work but she will apply for residency from home country. Will she be tested for Hep? Is it better to get her on tourist visa first and then apply for the residency once we are I. Dubai? Thanks for answering
Cheers

Hi... i wanted to ask you... im not working in 6 categories... ive been here since 2013... and never did hepatatis b test..... recently i am unemployed... on visit visa... i did a test on being that... and result is positive... the lab will send to DHA... when i get a job and do visa change... do u think it will be a big problem? I will not work in 6 categories... will the previous test somehow link to my previous test?...

Thatsme0 :

Hi XTang,
I saw lots of what you said about this thread and I do have a specific question
I am planning to move to Dubai soon as I got a contract and my family will relocate with me. My wife has a HepB+. She is not going to work but she will apply for residency from home country. Will she be tested for Hep? Is it better to get her on tourist visa first and then apply for the residency once we are I. Dubai? Thanks for answering
Cheers

Better to do it on visit visa if she will be tested at home through GAMCA.  GAMCA will mark her as UNFIT.

Sorry to ask you... its long story

Actually ive been working in UAE since 2013... passed all the medical tests(not in the 6 categories)...early this year i left the company and changed my residence visa into visit visa... few days back i got a good offer to work for a gym... so i thought about doing a test before taking the offer... i did the test at aster clinic.. they took my passport and visit visa... when i got the result they said im hepatitis b positive and told me that they will inform the test to DHA...im just so worried if i ever started applying my residence visa.. will i get rejected?... ofcuz im not gonna work for 6 catagories where HBV is not allowed... pls let me know if you can enlighten me

Thank you so much

Shouldn't be a problem if not in the 6 categories.

Thank you . You are very kind

Thanks. I am taking your advise. She will come on a tourist visa and will apply for her residency when I get mine. Is there any chance to know with certitude what type of diseases will she be tested against when applies knowing that she will not work? The reason why I keep asking questions is that I am afraid that after I relocate with my wife and kids and get them enrolled at school, she doesn’t get her residency and she gets deported. That will be a big mess.

The same medical is for everyone irrespective of whether work or family visa.

Thx again XTang
So She will be tested for HepB but since she is not going to work, that shouldn’t be a problem.

Yeah