Payment enquiry

My father is Belgian and I was asked to pay extra 71000 naira at vfs Nigeria for my family re-union visa application after he had already paid 200€ to the home office in Belgium... please do I really need to pay that money to the vfs again?

Have you spoken to the Embassy?

Yes you need to pay the visa processing fee to vfs. This fee is usually published in their website for you to verify.

The contribution made to ministry (Home Office) is totally different from the fee VFS is taking.

Yes they said thr is service charge of 10,500 naira and another visa fee 71,000... do you mean this two money or the service charge?

I called the embassy but I was told to call back the next day that they can't ans calls on visa at that time

Akintola Rildwan Olaitan wrote:

Yes they said thr is service charge of 10,500 naira and another visa fee 71,000... do you mean this two money or the service charge?

Yes. These two must be paid. 10500 Naira is for VFS and 71000 for the Belgian consulate in Nigeria, I assume. Anyway, this is the official fees and must be paid for the application to be processed. Embassy will tell you the same thing. And the other contribution you made in euros, is for the ministry of foreign affairs here in Belgium.

It is clearly mentioned in VFS website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/Nigeri … lance.html

Ok thanks