Personal bank account

please how can i open a personal / company bank account in Morocco,with out going there? is it possible?

I don't think so.

No you can't. You need residency to open an account. You can only open a deposit account otherwise, as far as I know

thank you

thanks

You do not need a residency to open a converter account.  I opened one 2 weeks ago and I am not a resident.

I agree with ramko61.  a convertible account is allowed for a non resident. If you are bringing in Cash, the first step is to declare foreign funds at port of entry (customs)
Take this document of declaration and foreign funds to the bank and they will gladly open the account for you. I said gladly because the convertible account is a rip off created by banks. The currency conversion is usually at a 5% discount.
For the company account, a company registration is required, this process itself will take a few weeks with a visit to an accountant's office and being charged at least 700 USD . Its better to open a Dirham account than the convertible for the company.

NH6.  My wire transfer only took a few days.  It was initiated on Wednesday February 21st and the funds were in my Moroccan  account on Monday February 26th.  The rate were more favorable than doing the exchange at a Moroccan bank.  During my visit, the exchange rate at any Moroccan bank was 8.85.  The wire transfer rate was 9.184 a big difference for a large transfer.
Also as I stated earlier, use your US credit card and make sure you ask the vendor to charge in MAD.  This is only an option to non Moroccan credit cards.  You'll have a better exchange rate.

ramko61. So does the bank negotiates with you on the exchange rate at the time of wire transfer or is it automated to give you a better rate than the branch level rates.

it is automated.  I think, but not 100% sure, it is set by the international rate similar to CC and ATM transactions rather than the Moroccan banks.  The reason for my thinking is how close the these rates are, CC, transfer and ATM.

Correct.
This is the most comprehensive answer.
If I may add, you can also buy property easily assuming you have enough cash. Make sure the property is titled and use a reputable notary.

how can i do it?

you have to be physically there