Immigration

Hi,
My name is abhishek I recently have booked a flight to Ecuador via Amsterdam .I have a Indian passport and I am a Indian national as soon as they saw my ticket to Ecuador I was sent to immigration and they did let through I  was sent home .I am going to try again with a letter of invitation from my friend in Ecuador and proper hotel booking ..do you think I will have the same problem again???... please I desperately need help

Nachpally wrote:

I am a Indian national as soon as they saw my ticket to Ecuador... I was sent to immigration and ... I was sent home.  I am going to try again... do you think I will have the same problem again???...

Dear Abishek c/o Nachpally,

Welcome to the Ecuador forum.

My layman's point of view, as mentioned in our earlier PM exchange:

If it happened before, it could happen again.

Your result possibly depends on whether the lack of a letter of introduction and/or lack of a hotel reservation is the problem.  Did Immigration specifically say you were being rejected for one or both of these issues?

For the moment, we will presume that the Immigration officials you dealt with were Indian nationals at an airport in India.  Correct this (mis)perception if it is incorrect.

--

For my attorney's point of view and related assistance, contact Sebastian Cordero of Quito:

scordero(at)rcpabogados.com

-- cccmedia

I notice in both your PM and your post above .. that you stated that Immigration "did" let (you) through.

I presume you meant to say they did not let you through.

cccmedia