Questions about all the things in Almaty

Hi,

My family and I are moving to Almaty in a few weeks and I have a ton of questions. Any support or guidance you could provide would be most appreciated.

1. Can anyone recommend a realtor to work with for housing?
2. Can anyone recommend neighborhoods to live in that aren't far from the Almaty International school? Is it best to rent a house or apartment?
3. Are there any good summer camps for children?
4. Can anyone recommend a nanny/housekeeper service?
5. I have a cat - will this be problemmatic for renting a house/apartment?
6. Can anyone recommend a vetrinarian?
7. How is the internet strength in Almaty? Can I download movies or stream from Netflix?
8. Is there a HASH (running club) in Almaty?

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

Hi. For pets there are no problems. In the post-Soviet countries everything is decided by money. There people like foreigners but their citizens do not like. Their citizens are outcasts for the state. What to say is a corrupt backward country of the third world.  :(  On the Internet there are no problems, download movies but better watch online.

Hi, hope the move went well, we're hoping to come out to move in July. Did you find a housekeeper service? We will be looking for a cleaner, gardener and pet sitter/dog walker. Do you think we can find someone quickly?
Many thanks

Did you manage to find housing near the Almaty International school? Did you look at Zhaily village?