Please need help

I apply as a nanny in a local family, they give me 1200dirham as my starting salary and they told me they will raise my salary after 3months... Now i am working to them for 8months now my salary still the same.. They also add more of my worked. I am cleaning the masterbedroom and cooking for their food. No day off working from 5:30am till 10pm. I want to run and go to a Labor to filed a case. Do u have a chance? And what will happened to me? Please guide me on what to do. Thanks

look at the UAE labour law regarding maids.  UAE takes their laws seriously and the employer must abide by this.

annyyko wrote:

I apply as a nanny in a local family, they give me 1200dirham as my starting salary and they told me they will raise my salary after 3months... Now i am working to them for 8months now my salary still the same.. They also add more of my worked. I am cleaning the masterbedroom and cooking for their food. No day off working from 5:30am till 10pm. I want to run and go to a Labor to filed a case. Do u have a chance? And what will happened to me? Please guide me on what to do. Thanks

I would say check your contract with them. What is written in the contract? does it just talk about the basic salary to be 1200 AED and does it say in the contract that amount would increase after 3 months? does it state the amount that increase would be?

If you do have a copy of the contract in hand read it and make sure it is stated there, otherwise you did be fighting a lost fight.

But looking at your situation, it looks like an everyday Filipino maid situation and makes me sad to read . Were brought by an agency? contact that agency and let them know of your situation. They might be in good position to help you now.

Best of luck and praying for you.

It says in my contract that my salary is 1500dirham. And also in my contract my employer is different from where i work right now. I really want to run to the Labor so i can file a complain..

annyyko wrote:

It says in my contract that my salary is 1500dirham. And also in my contract my employer is different from where i work right now. I really want to run to the Labor so i can file a complain..

I would advise you rather run to a family member or friend in Dubai, or better yet to the Philippine consulate or embassy.

First visit Philippine consulate then go to Labor court for filing the complain. And if you have the visa from somewhere else then this is the plus point for you. Just make some videos while they ordering you to do the works and just little chat with them on whatsapp about your timings after that show all these proofs to Labor office. Surely you will get the relief