Intensive Turkish/English Courses& Job in the Evening

Hello everybody,👋
Good morning☔,,
I recently moved to Istanbul⛄, I'm searching for Intensive Turkish language courses in the evening period🇹🇷📚, I found a lot of choices there are a lot of institutions but I don't know which is best with suitable prices (to get the best benefit in a short time)🤔, also I'm looking for a job in night shift🌌...
Any information may be useful, I appreciate your help🌷..
Thanks and best regards.
Have a nice weekend.😇
Nour

Try Tomer short courses

Thank you,
I already tried to apply for Tömer courses but I couldn't reach to someone who speak English; Do you know their contact number in English?Do you have any information about Tömer? Are there an evening courses and how much it costs? Can I apply anytime and to start immediately?

Hello
they replied to me very fast and English speaker person send me al info.
A little bit expensive for my budget.
Good luck

Thank you for your reply,, LauMex28
Really?! May you please send me their number or contact way in English? And any information and the price?
Good luck

Hi Nour,

I have a friend who has been teaching Turkish to foreigners for years. Would you like to get in touch with her?

Hi senemy,
Of course I would; Thank you

You are welcome. Let me speak to her. Would you like me to ask about the price in advance?

Or if you like, I can convey your e-mail address to her so that you can get in touch.

NourM wrote:

Hello everybody,👋
Good morning☔,,
I recently moved to Istanbul⛄, I'm searching for Intensive Turkish language courses in the evening period🇹🇷📚, I found a lot of choices there are a lot of institutions but I don't know which is best with suitable prices (to get the best benefit in a short time)🤔, also I'm looking for a job in night shift🌌...
Any information may be useful, I appreciate your help🌷..
Thanks and best regards.
Have a nice weekend.😇
Nour

i am doing a Turkish course. it is intensive and cheap. where do you live in istanbul?

Where is this courses cheap?
Please advise.

this is the phone number and you can speak in English to the director there
the name of the school
learn Turkish in Turkey

There is also a good courses at Dil Merkezi, İstanbul Üniversitesi with about 200€ each level

Thank you...