Looking for a flat/house in Stuttgart from April 2018

Looking for a long term rental for my husband and me.

We will arrive in Stuttgart in April.

our budget is around 600-1000 euros.

All help will be truly appreciated, as I am quite at sea right now trying to find a place

Thanks

edited below

There are of course classified ads in various newspapers and various websites where available housing is advertised. But there is a shortage of housing and it is very difficult, especially as a foreigner. The idea to find something in advance sounds good in theory but in reality there is little chance someone will rent a place out without having met the renters in person. Assistance from employers could be critical for you to find something. Otherwise, a lot of newcomers end up having to take a hotel or hostel until they find something. Stuttgart is also expensive and there are a lot of poorly designed apartments. Stuttgart is a fairly sizable city, so one should look for proximity to your eventual work places or convenient public transportation connections. Traffic and parking are serious problems in Stuttgart so if possible it is ideal to commute with trains and/or buses.

Thanks tom
Really appreciate you taking time
Okay
Looks like we will have to depend on fate :)

TominStuttgart wrote:

The idea to find something in advance sounds good in theory but in reality there is little chance someone will rent a place out without having met the renters in person.

And neither should you agree on renting something without having seen the place and its surroundings, as well as the landlord, in person - there are too many bad opportunities around!
In addition, I have given advice to similar inquiries in various other threads, which you might want to read.
Good luck - yes, that is a major factor you also need!

Thanks beppi
Taking your good luck wishes along with us to Germany :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct