Is there Postmates in PR?

Can't find any info about it. Are there other food delivery services (ubereats) or is that just not a thing in PR?

Thanks,
Eden Kate

Not that I'm aware of. There's your business opportunity!

Here on the South Coast I saw a young man in his  van delivering groceries in the mountain community where my farm is.  We recently ordered some organic  beef from Cabo Rojo.

There's something like that but is called midnight cravings. It's like delivery for fast food. Denny's, and Other restaurants. Nothing like instacart or ubereats though.  :| it would be nice for a service like that here. I would definitely pay for it.

With all the traffic jams and the cost of gas, it may not be worth it unless one charges a big delivery charge. Someone wants to be a recluse???

I'd tip heavily for the service to avoid the drivers out here and lines in general.

Depends on where you live. My local Econo just started a home delivery service.

When we were living in OSJ, Super Max would deliver groceries via golf cart

Different strokes for different folks,

but I rather go to the store myself and interact with people and save money. Convenience isolate you and drain your pocket book. I rather do my own cooking and pick my own home grown vegetables and spices. But that is just me.

Here in MA with all the conveniences, I typically go to the supermarket every other day.

That's what I would like to know... with a busy life like mine, it'd be a dream come true😍

I'm from NYC where gas prices tend to usually be high accompanied with constant traffic jams and a ton of bad drivers.

Personally, I see a lot of opportunity for a food delivery business (UberEats, PeaPod, etc.) here in PR catering to those from the states who are used to this type of service. Especially in areas where there is a big transplant bubble like Palmas Del Mar, Rincón, Dorado, etc.

this is a very old post but i was searching for postmates in Puerto Rico in 2020 and google brought me to this post. i found this delivery platform in Puerto Rico, maybe someone like myself in 2020 is going to look for a postmates service or something similar and are going to crash with this old post with no answers. well, good news i have an answer
check this out:

Dameunbite app or link DameUnBite . com

this works just lke postmates and ubereats in Puerto Rico.

Cheers!  :)

Looks like a San Juan, or large city thing.

Nothing in Hatillo.