Brand shiny new to the forums!

Hi there!
I am a fairly new expat and I am  slowly travelling the world with my husband. We were in Thailand for two months and now we have decided to stop on Vietnam for a month or so. We are thinking of getting a place in Da Nang Hoi An or Hue. Any recommendations? I'm the digital nomad and so is my husband, but he is working on his TEFL to teach English.

Can any expats there make some recommendations? 
Thanks!!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you post this on the Vietnam section of the forum for better exposure. Plenty of info too on the threads posted there.

Im not an expat in Vietnam but a local person. I'm working in Hochiminh city - the south of Vietnam . Those places are very interesting to be visited, peaceful, ancient and romantic. Come to Danang and enjoy most beautiful endless beaches in the world. Hoi An - the old quarter, only 40km from Danang, it's take 1-2 days to go around by walking all the colourful streets, floating on the river and enjoy all special foods. Hue is also a favourite city for tourists, take a tour to Hue Imperial city (apx $6/ticket), get a guide to understand how our King built his kingdom.

If you are such a adventurous person, take an expedition to wold's largest caves - Son Doong - 3000 year olds in the central part of Vietnam - Quang Binh province, apx 170km from Hue. If you have time, visit more on Ha Long bay and Ha Noi, both are attractive destinations for tourists around the world.

If you need help, feel free to send message to me. Enjoy your trip to Vietnam! Love!

Thanks!!