Telecommunications in Brussels

Hello dear Members,

Can you please list some of the main Internet Service providers in Brussels? You may also include the cost related to their Internet subscription.

Another issue related to the telecommunication topic, is mobile plans. Can you please share with us:
>With which operator are you subscribed to?
>How are you finding their services?
>What kind of facilities do they offer?

Lastly, what is the best option according to you to make long distance calls in Brussels/Belgium?

Your views/suggestions will be highly valued.

Wish you all a great day & thanks you in advance for your participation.

Brussels & Belgium are not the same thing, or interchangeable. Why are you making these topics only for Brussels? I would expect them to either be in Belgium as a whole, or in each city you guys have deemed "important" enough to include here, as was done with the other -general living info- topics made by the "team."

Hello Melby,

I appreciate your suggestion. But since Belgium is a big country in term of size & population, I thought it would be more appropriate to target particular cities.

In fact, I am planning to launch several threads for the different cities of Belgium. However, in the coming days I will also launch general topic for Belgium. (May be you can help by giving some ideas).

Regards