Working visa application

Hi. Im having a problem and i wanted to ask for help. My case is that, i have already an employer who applied me a working visa on LMRA online. But the problem is,  the LMRA informed her that one of the requirements needed is the copy of my visit visa which is already expired. Up to now im still waiting for my visa sponsor to extend my visa since february 20 is the date of my visa expiration. My sponsor told me that my visa will be available on sunday. And they cant do anything to make it earlier. The problem is my employer made an online application last february 19, and she is afraid the application will be rejected by the system if i wont be able to provide it earlier. And she dont want already to reapply my working visa online if it will be rejected. Is there a chance that the application will be rejected by the system if i can only provide the said lacking requirement on sunday or monday next week? How many days will the system reject the application if the requirements is still incomplete? Please help me. Im seeking for answers.

Not very clear on what you are asking.  But if I understood correctly;  the application has been made for your work permit online in LMRA EMS system?  and has been sent back for missing visit visa copy?

Once application is sent back, you have 5 working days to resubmit it.  If not resubmitted then the application is cancelled.

However, I don't know why your employer is worried.  Worst case is that they have to apply again which is not a big deal as it doesn't cost anything.  And takes maximum of 5 minutes in the system to do again.

Thankyou so much for the response. Maybe it was sent back to my employer since she had told me that according to LMRA my visit visa is already expired. So if it was sent back last  feb 19, and my visa will only be available on sunday, then i may not be able to reach the deadline which is 5 working days only?
She had told me actually that she dont like to reapply for my working visa if I wont be able to submit the requirement on time. I dont want to lose the opportunity she had given me but i guess i dont have a choice 😞

It's 5 working days from the day the application is sent back.

If someone is being that picky about not reapplying for a process that takes 5 minutes and doesn't cost anything; you are better off as you know that she doesn't really value you as an employee.

Again thankyou. I was enlightened by your words.  Much appreciated! Have a good day!

Hi . . may I just ask if application for work visa is only through online? Is it possible for my employer to do it personally in LMRA? Because my new employer wants me to give her my original passport to process it immediately.

She can do it by visiting the premium service LMRA counter in Sanabis with all the necessary documents.  They will do it for her through their system (and it's still online :) )   just a charge of 20 BD and physically going there -  for something that is zero cost and which you can do sitting at home / office!

Thankyou so much for the response.

Actually my new employer will apply for my working visa on march 4, and what makes me worried is that my visa will expire on march 6. I already told them my case and they assure me that it will all be ok on that day?. How long is the processing time for working visa? Because in just a few days my visa will get expired.

The work visa can take anywhere from a week to a month. 

But LMRA will not approve the work permit even at the first stage unless the visit visa is valid for at least 7 days from the date of the application. If it expires before that, they will ask you to extend it before applying.  And if you have been here for 30 days or more, then you need to leave the country before the application can be submitted.

It makes me worried already.

How about the application online. Because my previous employer had applied me before but the requirements is incomplete. I informed her that the requirement is already with me yet shes no longer responding. I think shes no longer interested. Is it ok that my new employer will apply for my working visa too online even if i have pending application before? This time with complete requirements.

Im sorry for asking too much.

What I am trying to tell you is that EVERY application for a work permit is online in the EMS system (excluding housemaids, government companies etc).  It's just a difference of whether you do it from home/office or go to LMRA where they do it for you - but it is the same system exactly.

No, that previous application has to be rejected for a new one to be raised for the same passport number.  And you don't have complete requirements - based on what you said, your visa is expiring barely 2 days after the application will be done.  It needs to be valid for 7 days for LMRA to accept the application and not send it back like last time.