Documents required for marriage in Turkey

Hello.

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. My fiance is from Turkey. We are planning to get marry in Turkey. I would really appreciate, if you could give me information, which documents do I need to get marry in Turkey.

Hello Minci! Every district has own Civil status Registration and requirements so if your fiance is living in Turkey, then the best thing to do is to go and ask them directly.
What you need for sure is your birth certificate and a Certificate of Capacity to Marry (Certificate of Celibacy), which states if you are single, divorced, or widow. The last one must be taken from the proper Civil Status Register of your country.
These two papers need to have an apostile from your country and need to be translated into Turkish and then notarised by a Turkish notary.
You and your future husband will also need a health certificate , which has to be taken from a State medical institution in Turkey, named as "Saglik Ocagi" or "Devlet Hastanesi" in Turkish and 4 to 6 passport pictures.
I am Romanian and had my papers translated here in Turkey, but it was difficult to find an authorised Romanian translator in Manavgat. We needed to go to Antalya. I suggest you to translate your documents into either Russian or English in your own country, because for these two languages translations into Turkish are cheaper and you can find translators easier. But don't forget to  legalise them after.
Wish you the best of luck and a happy marriage!

Thank you very much for your help Andrea. 😊😊

You are very welcome! ;)