SCE Registration membership suspended

Good all ,

My name is Haqnawaz khan from pakistan

Dear colleagues ,

I want to ask you that how can i re-register to SCE because my membership is suspended before 4 months. 1st time i got membership number and my iqama were renewed but now my membership is suspended from SCE . maybe my documents are not original are some other mistake but now i want to re-register because i can not change my profession in iqama. plz plz plz if someone can help me plz send me the right procedure for re-registration .
i well be thank full to you.

best regards,

my email is ....***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

can i have your no

Do u have any idea abt SCE membership registration..
If yes than contact me..

Hello,

I renewed membership yesterday. There were two new requirements:

1. Proof of membership of engineering council in home country;
2. Degree equivalency certificate also from home country.

I submitted these online. Then I went in person (to their new office near Dammam Novotel) and showed them the same. They verbally accepted and told me to wait for an SMS.

Later in the day, I received a message to pay SAR 250. I paid it. Then I received a message that membership was renewed.

Hi did you resolve your issue ?

hello dear,

I have same issue and same profession for the computer technician , and account in SEC is suspended.
Did you find the solution or re-register again process in SEC.
Please share your experience thus anyone can be resolve it with your worth help;
JaZAKALLAH Khair.

If you need help let me know.

Yes. I have been looking for this.. please can you help out on this ALLAH GIVE JAAZA ... please give me your contact guide me for this... JAZAKALLAH..

salam
you have SCE issue since 2018 ? how did your iqama renew? my account also suspended and now SCE and iqama both expired. What to do can you please guide.

Did u uploaded the fake documents?
If not or yes inbox me

Dear Brother , After How many days your membership has been suspended and your issue has been resolved or not ?

@sameer are you asking me?

Haq nawaz inbox me
Thank you

what could be the reason behind suspension may be i did not attested my diploma? i uploaded without attest as per my freind recomendation he said no need.

Bro, you were able to renew your membership successfuly then, after how many days membership was suspend.

brother  ,  how many days after renewal your sce membership was suspended.?

Brother,After How many days your membership has been suspended and your issue has been
resolved ?

Everything should be attested please keep in mind and has to be as per iqama profession please.

Around 2 months

As salamualaikum.

Brother I have one year diplome for computer hardware course. My profession is computers Network Technician. I submitted my certificate in SCE ,but they rejected by saying It has not.met the requirements.

What shall I do my.membership is still valid.

Your advice please.

Nadeem..

having same problem with one year diploma in computer application after graduation but rejected for profession general system analyst..

If your diploma has those subjects related to Network technician then it will be okay.
Do you submit the marking sheet transcript?
Tell me Mr nadeem and Mr raj?

Walekum as salaam.

Yes brother I had submitted.marks sheet also.

Even though my request was rejected.

nadeem_ksa09 wrote:

As salamualaikum.

Brother I have one year diplome for computer hardware course. My profession is computers Network Technician. I submitted my certificate in SCE ,but they rejected by saying It has not.met the requirements.

What shall I do my.membership is still valid.

Your advice please.

Nadeem..

Within how much time they replied after upload.

nadeem_ksa09 wrote:

Walekum as salaam.

Yes brother I had submitted.marks sheet also.

Even though my request was rejected.

The subjects should match the profession you want to register.
If not, they can reject it.

Within 02 Days

Now I think.there is no other solution except changing profession.

But is changing the.profession a easy process?

nadeem_ksa09 wrote:

Now I think.there is no other solution except changing profession.

But is changing the.profession a easy process?

It depends.
If you want to change it to another technical field, it will be easy.
And if you want to change it to non-technical, then it can be a headache.

Jazakallahukhair.

May Allah help us and make it easy in changing profession. Ameen.

Don't know what to do.

hi, i need help regarding such issue. can you help me out?.

My membership is going to expire soon...
I have converted my temporary membership to permanent,

I called to the SCE office and they said need minimum 20-21 working days to process..

My question is I don't have that much time and what will happen if my membership expires.

Please answer

Hello everyone,
I got sce membership temporary to permanent,

After one day, it is showing on my SCE dashboard

"Missing Information-Datafollow"

Will it be troubles for me in renewing membership?

Salman inbox me

Hi Brother,

I am an Indian in ksa and a member of the Saudi council of engineer as a computer technician profession, I don't have a diploma so the first year the mundoop attached a company letter for registration. Now in the next year an agent tricked me and took 5000 riyals and upload a fake diploma certificate for the SCE renewal it got renewed as it was not verified at that time...so I renewed my iqama..now I received an SMS from SCE that your account is been suspended. When I went to visit them they said that we received a reply from your institution that your diploma is fake and now you have just one month to prove your innocence by providing a letter from the same institute to do re-verification. Then I tried to contact this institute and they are willing to provide an original diploma certificate. I just wanted to know will the SCE replace the existing diploma and place the original one.

Thanks

First take certificate from the institute and then approach to them. Better you should contact to your HR, thru them do this, or take advice from your HR.

Bahi  nawaz  ap ko iqama exp hona sa phyla gar jana chaya tha exit laga Kar .abi tenc wale bat ha bahi mara

Hi bro,

Any good news for Iqama renewal.

Thank you brother will take the original certificate and then approach to SCE for re-verification on it.

My account is suspended in sce, my proffession is computer programmer,  i visited sce, they suggested to change proffession, but not given any letter, my certificate is private intitute.
Please advice, currently possible to change proffession to even low proffession no problem?

what was the issue to suspend your account?