Investing in a condo for air B&B

Hello

I am planning to buy a condo or apartment in a secure enviremont to do an air B&B.
At first I wanted to buy one in Bavaro but now I realise that Las Terrenas is much prettier.
Does any one have experience with this idea?
I would still be living in Belgium for the first year(s) just to see if this might work before moving to LT myself.

Thanks
Rafaella

I just closed on my rental property condo in Playa Bonita in December, so I don't have a lot of experience yet, but my condo has been rented all but 9 days since Dec 18, and the current renter is there through the end of March.

Do u live there as well or is there an agency that takes care of the check ins?

I use a property management service that has someone onsite daily. He greets the guests and provides keys and a walkthrough of the condo, arranges the cleaning service and takes care of any issues that come up during the stay. At the end of the stay, he does a walk through to make sure nothing is damaged or missing, checks the electric meter to see if there is any additional charge and takes care of readying the condo for the next guest.

The company is BeaLocation.

Sounds like an exceptional company. What is their fee structure? I have seen others that have fallen short of their  agreed upon duties.

Thank you for the info :)