Muscat Labour clearance

Hi
I would like to know typical lead time for processing labour clearance and Visa. I understand both are 2 different process and sequential.
The next question  is can I keep my medical test ready while labour clearance being processed? So that I can immediately submit for Visa processing once thw labour clearance is ready.

Based on what is written on the forum there is no specific time I am afraid.

Hello Everyone
I've been checking this website for many queries raised on labour clearance.
I've recently received an offer from a Khimji Ramdas in Oman and have sent my documents like GAMCA report and CA degree certificate apostilled to KR, Muscat for labour clearance and employment visa issuance.
Need to understand whether getting a labour clearance and employment visa still that difficult or things are pretty much in line now (I couldn't see bulk of queries related to this from last 2 years in this forum).

Look forward to a quick help on this.

Thanks in advance.

I just hot my Labor clearance confirmation from employer. Can any one help me how much time now visa issuance takes place?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Once labour clearance is confirmed by your employer, visa should be issued in 1-3 working days, you can also check the application status online, should you have the details.

Welcome to Oman:)

Hello Yezinn
Thank you so much for reverting and welcoming me.

Luckily I got the visa very next day of Labour clearance confirmation by employer.
Will be arriving in Muscat shortly now.
Take care!!!