NEED A GUIDE WHO CAN ANSWER MY FEW QUESTIONS

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY ME I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW SOMETHING I WANT. REGARDING JOB

Idiotic name of the topic. Go to forum "Job" and as people there.

iam very sorry sir for that type of idiotic topic but i want to ask u sir what a men should do if he dont know how to start asking something even u dont like my topic thanku  so much cause replied to me i wish u can show me some ways if u feel u can help me in my solving my confusion or even my problem.

Vadim, what's the hair up your butt, someone doesn't speak perfect engish or posts improperly, you chastise and ridicule them? Wow, you must be perfect.

Sharper1 wrote:

Vadim, what's the hair up your butt, someone doesn't speak perfect engish or posts improperly, you chastise and ridicule them? Wow, you must be perfect.

No,I understand,when people make mistakes.We are humans. This case is example of cultural differences. You think,that I was rude.It might be,but not so much,actually.

In Russia white=white/black=black. In English culture,98% is "grey zone". You,guys,completely confused yourself and mixed up everything in your mind. I live in Canada and I never know what Canadians think. If they smile,it means nothing. Tomorrow (in 5-10  minutes or couple hours) you can get "knife in your back". This is so-called "Canadian politeness". It is so easy to say truth. I said truth here. That's it.

So,how forums in the Internet are organized ? There are different topics and each of them has own theme. Database. People discuss particular theme in the concrete topic. Correct ? That's it. Yes-yes/no-no,without "might be" , "should be" and other long stories.

More examples.I suppose,it might be interesting for everybody.

Scenario #1.Russia.I call by phone to a bar and ask:"Do you have live music tonight ?".
Response:"No". The waitress is awaiting my next question. Pause. I can ask next question or finish conversation:"-Maybe you'll have DJ ?" or "Thank you".

Scenario #2. Canada.
Question is the same.
Response: "Unfortunately we do not have live music tonight,but we'll have excellent band tomorrow (describe - name,style of music and names of musicians). They will start to play at 10 p.m.,but doors well be opened at 9 p.m. Also we'll have "soup of a day". Coverage is 10 dollars...". And bla-bla-bla. Uhh.
I don't need information about band,that will be playing tomorrow etc.
But they think,that it's very politely. My close friend said:"If you hear a long,boring story,it means "No".

We just are different. Nobody is better,nobody is worse.  Fortunately more immigrants from different countries come to Canada and they are more straight,do not go "around the bush".

Go to forum "Job" and as people there.

Ok, so it's OK to say how idiotic your statement is since your words are misspelled? Just saying....words hurt, maybe there's a more polite way to help someone, since we're all here to help each other....and maybe you didn't mean it, but I opine you were being sarcastic....but I might have been wrong....take care :)

Sanskar Sanshu Tripathi wrote:

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY ME I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW SOMETHING I WANT. REGARDING JOB

Are you asking about

Job opportunities?

How to work legally in the Philippines?

Your line of work?

Your current job?

Pay, benefits you are entitled to, etc.?

Your request / topic is too broad. You need to be more specific so someone here can help you find answers to that "something I want regarding job"

Guys it is so simple, say it as it is, no jobs in Philippines for foreigners of any kind,
as some already pointed out, "why will we give job to foreigner and send our people to other countries" this kind of say is like, butt out with your jobs and stay and work where you arem we do not need you, do not take this the wrong way it just what it is here..

Please, if I may request this, avoid posting insults of any kind aimed at other posters.
Perhaps it's time to lock this thread.

Hi Sanskar Sanshu Tripathi,

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them clearly on the forum.

For now, we are closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed