Blacklist due to saudi council license

Please translate to  english...

your case same with my colleagues we  seek some advice to the reception of SCFHS in khobar and he told that apply as new registration and submit all the authentic document and the report of dataflow and they will process again so you need to take the prometric exam again.

apply as a new again mam submit all your legit documents w/ dataflow report and you need to take the Prometric exam again thats the advice of one staff of saudi council office in al khobar

If our old exp.certificate is failed in dataflow.. is still these works??

How to check?

Hi i want to ask regarding about my situation. I worked 2yrs before in saudi arabia but no aaudi council because financial priblem from managemnet then  now im here again in saudi arabia they still process my saudi council? My prometric before is already expired. What sill i
Do now?

I was also blacklisted from SCHS. The SCHS Medina branch went to my workplace around November 2016, and took my license. I waited 2 years for the processing of my case, I even went to court. My employer provided me an Attorney but unfortunately they still decided to bring me to jail.

I asked for help in PH Embassy but they could do nothing with the decision but only to check me from time to time while in jail.

On the day that I was supposed to be put in jail, a miracle happened. I was already outside the police station waiting, while our Manager was talking to them inside. Alhamdulillah, I was never put in jail. My employer (who is a notable person in the province) did everything for me. I've heard they paid my fine, but didn't asked me any money. After three months, I was able to go exit without any problem.

I was told before leaving that I am blacklisted in GCC countries for 5 years.
But I have no plans of coming back.  :)

P.S
If you are reading this because you have the same problem, I suggest to leave the country ASAP if you are still able. So many nurses are put to jail because of this.

Asalmoalikum
Anyone know about the blacklist polyclinic hospitals in ksa especially in riyadh
Thanking in anticipation
Regards
Dr noor

Why they blacklist you.
Do you know the polyclinic hospitals who are in blacklist....
Thanks

hi! I am blacklisted here in Saudi Arabia, is there a chance to remove it? How?

Hi there to all my co nurses who are blacklisted. According to saudi council riyadh there's no way to be remove from the blacklist. But he told us to ask the legal affairs attorney from saudi council also what can be the ways if there's any. So lets not lose hope. Im very positive that we can make it. Let's pray for it.

are you still in saudi?

Yes.. but im not working

im blacklisted in sc since 2016 due to falcified coe..my company they can still update my iqama yearly..i checked in absher if im already blacklisted in their system but no im still clear.. im still hoping my company will just let me go home one day and for me also to smoothly pass the immigration and go home peacfully

Well my advice to you is go home now while your name.is still clear in the sc syste because if worse comes to worst you will end up in jail but inshAllah it will not happen to you. Btw how sure are you that you are blacklisted in sc?

Which documents you have submitted tor prc license certificate coe?

Coe

hi guys,
i need advice? i m a doctor in moh and the first time came to KSA . I missed the exam date due to misunderstanding, bad communication and lack of guidance 4 yrs ago. my work was perfect and certificates are original. I was labeled in the blacklist. I went to Riyadh and was asked to submit a letter to the communication center. I did that and tried to contact them but no answer. my admin was carrying me on on my repute without that.
now the new management stopped the renewal of the contract and asked for scfhs card. I applied data flow and mumaris plus and after 6 months they responded that I should go out of the country for one year and then reapply due to the blak list. i did not avail of any exam chance and missed the forsy one under confusion and requested by twasal to enable me to appear in the exam. No answer for more than a month. i went to see secretary-general scfhs in Riyadh but no one allowed me to meet him and asked to get appointment by twasal which they dont respond for long .
kindly guide if there is any solution that should be done,or any agent can help . The decision against me in one-sided .i will appreciate positive guidance in this regards.

Ericaferl pag open ko sa saudi counsil ko nka blocklisted na siya tapos nag tanung ako sa doctor ko sabi ilan beses kba ng open ng mumaris mo sabi ko isang beses lng tapos iyan nkablocklisted na siya.. gumawa ng way doctor ko gumawa kami ng new mumaris account ko nilagay yun saudi licensed # ko then yun ng messages siya sa tawaful ba yun then ayun geh accept yun new account ko but my problems is my dataflow ko about sa COE ko alam niu na yun ibig kong sabhin.. galing na rin aq ng makkah npa emergency exit ako ng employeer sabi skn itago ko mga papers ko wag ko daw bitbitin sa handcarry bka sa airport ako mahuli so sinunod ko nga siya dala ko lng is passport k,exit letter at ticket ko lng okey nmn yun paguwe ko safe but its hard for me to travel anywhere coz connecting flight ako december 22 2018 then nkarating aq sa pinas 24 na.. kaso after 6month ko sa ph nagapply aq pero qatar kc nga may problema aq dto sa saudi due to my COe kaso yun agent ko hindi pa daw yan kaya dto aq pnabalik sa saudi then ito n nga nun iprocess nila papers ko nlaman nila  o detect nila problema ko about dataflow ko regarding to my COE sabi skn ng doc ko then pinaamin nia aq ano b totoo then i said the truth then my doc said we will wait the decision of our HR o Employeer if they will continue you to work here and fixed that muskillah about ur coe or else they will send you back again in ph.. the best solution to my problems is terminated or forced exit?? Im so scared to go to jailed coz my previous employeer in makkah they said im going to jailed if i can go home or they send back in ph. So now im scared to again about that, but some of my friend they said its depend to your employer if they will help u to fixed that or terminated coz many pinay nurse was same with my problem are still here in saudi arabia and worked as a nurse. Can u give me some advise what can i do.

once blacklisted kna because of fake coe never mo n yan matanggal, hindi mo na din marerenew license mo kc every renewal they need dataflow which have a positive result. swerte mo kc d pa nila nakikita records mo. wag mo antayin n isang araw me pupunta jan sa iyo n  hanapin ka coz of fake coe. kadalasan MOH na me kasamang police. if ever that will happen wag nmn sna kulungan bagsak mo, if malakas man employer mo at kya kng tulungan papauwiin kpa din nila, once macleared na ung case mo maalis na blacklisted mo but you will never work na as nurse.
dapat nung nalaman mo n ganyan dataflow mo hindi kna bumalik,

Hello everyone,

@Dzai & @ericaferl: Please note that this is an anglophone forum. I would request you to kindly stick to English while posting here.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Dear Diksha, I can read and understand what they are saying, but you are correct, they must write their issues and concern fully in english language for general understanding of fellow forumers.

You cannot do anything about that. If you are inside the kingdom just go back home. According to saudi council riyadh there's no way to remove our name  from the blacklist specially if we falsified our documents. Sad reality😭

How can u go back home if the employer did not cooperate?? I afraid to im here inside of kingdom but i really dont know about my saudi counsil was blacklisted i came here again then i noticed its a blacklisted then im asking to my doctor then he said maybe u been logging so many times or you have a problems then, this january 1 our HR was txting me then he send my dataflow theres a problems so what can i do?? Im so scared to hear about the nurses theres is a problem about COE o dataflow they can put on a jail?? So i want to go home but i really dont know how?? Im txting my HR about that and what they plans.

Maryam_013 How can i go back home if the employer did not cooperate?? Im afraid to im here inside of kingdom but i really dont know about my saudi counsil was blacklisted i came here again then i noticed its a blacklisted then im asking to my doctor then he said maybe u been logging so many times or you have a problems then, this january 1 our HR was txting me then he send my dataflow theres a problems so what can i do?? Im so scared to hear about the nurses theres is a problem about COE o dataflow they can put on a jail?? So i want to go home but i really dont know how?? Im txting my HR about that and what they plans.

The answer is simple. Resign and go exit. Don't wait for so long.

Mariyam_013 how? Im already here 5months only then how about if they say pay all the cost?? I dont have money to pay for that..

Dzai wrote:

Mariyam_013 how? Im already here 5months only then how about if they say pay all the cost?? I dont have money to pay for that..

Good morning dear,
Would you explain me why blacklist and what documents are fake as per Ministry record? Might be I can help you out from this problem, as my friend encounter before due to her Experience certificates from Philippine was given from Hospitals by hand but no record at all online.

maryam_013 wrote:

You cannot do anything about that. If you are inside the kingdom just go back home. According to saudi council riyadh there's no way to remove our name  from the blacklist specially if we falsified our documents. Sad reality😭

Dear, what documents are fake? Educational record, experience certificate or your course documents.?

How can u help me my friends?? My COE or work experience is my problem its fake.. so what will i do now??

I already know why blacklisted my saudi counsil because of may COE or may dataflow theres a problems.. so when im open my account in mumaris they says blacklisted then my HR asking my password then i told them i really dont know because my previous job was already made the mumaris then im the one who gavey email then password maybe they change the password..

Imalone wrote:

Hello i have the same situation here. I just want t ask also is it possible that if you will be in the airport you will be arrested?

Dear, If your documents was faked, no cause no investigation, all it's depend on your sponsor (Employer) what action he will take against you, and I do believe that no human 100% perfect so everyone did mistake and learn, you must talk to them politely and accept your mistake, I'm sure they will send you exit and maximum will not paid your due final benefits.

Mumaris has nothing to do with your problem being blacklisted. If you are really on the blacklist go exit now before they will put you in jail. I myself is also one of those blacklisted nurses,i am married to a saudi national but we cannot do anything about it. So better you go back home now before you wil have a big problem..

What is the mean coe ?

How?? Can u help me? Maryam_013

Luckygirl05 what is the reason why blocklisted you licensed??

Ericaferl how can u check your licensed when it can expired??

Certificate of employment

Only certificate of employment??

even you do data flow for new coe, they will put your previous data flow...