Organic produce /meat

Hi all, we will be posted to Dalian soon. Wondering if the fresh produce in Dalian are safe for children to eat? Can we get organic produce /organic meat / organic milk easily in their supermarkets? Thank you. Do they have any international healthcare/ schools  ? Thanks

millions of people are living in the town and they are still alive!

Ah, you are so silly!

Chinese men tend to live past 95 years of age. American men tend to expire before 82 years of age.

Um, yes. The food here in China is good to eat.

Good to know that. Thank you both. It's our first time travelling to another country so we are very anxious. Hopefully everything goes well.

The mall next to Parkland Mall , Zhongshan district city center  ( 1st floor food area), Sells organic produce, but i dont know if the regulating agency ( or for any other is reputable). The fruits/nuts that looks too perfect and uniform I would stay away from (strawberries, melons,pears, almonds, pumpkin seed...). Look for the smaller, bruised imperfect produce, or ask your co- worker if you can buy from a backyard gardener ( lots here). Bring your own ( from Trader Joes... I usually bring a bag of organic oatmeat/nuts/raisins since i visit here for a few months; from the US).  Cook your own. The restaurant food would be too salty, MSG flavored, & they dont cook with Olive/Canola oil. i think this is the answers you were looking for.

Hi,
Yes - I believe there are two international schools - an American one (forgot the name) and Maple Leaf.
Organic produce - Ole supermarket has a small organic vegetable section. They're located in a few different spots now (maybe google it). I live beside a small organic vege shop, but to be honest it's very limited and seasonal/demand dependent.
Organic meat - very difficult to find as I'm after it myself. I've only ever found grass fed beef and frozen packaged organic whole chickens (both in Ole).
Organic milk - probably only UHT. The rest definitely isnt organic.
Healthcare - yes, a few solid options with positive reviews from foreign friends (just costs more).
Goodluck and welcome!

I would disagree with the previous posters.  Food in China is not safe in the slightest.  It is grown in contaminated soil.  Food regulations are not enforced.  Imported milk and other imports can often be faked.  Repackaged local concoctions in reused foreign containers. 
The local population often experience food poisoning fairly regularly. 
Meat handling standards are appalling to western expectations.