French tutor available for private lessons

Hi I can help you with your french. I am an experienced french teacher used to teach to spanidh ans english speakers. Feel free to contact me !

Hello valeri, Welcome on board,

Could you please post your message on the Toulouse Classifieds section>Classes.

Thanks for your kind comprehension.

Regards

Hi, I am Australian living just outside Carcassonne and need to learn French, where are you located please, I am looking for one on one tuition.  Thanks.

please send me more information to my private email [email protected] such as prices, availability..., i am living in Toulouse for the moment, i am spanish and i really want to learn french
thank you

Hi and welcome on board sutove80!

Maybe you should post an advert in the classes section of Toulouse classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

sutove80 wrote:

please send me more information to my private email [email protected] such as prices, availability..., i am living in Toulouse for the moment, i am spanish and i really want to learn french
thank you

Hi,
I have found you on skype please accept y request we will talk there.
My id is : ahsanahsan720

Bonjour Starkan , Ou etes vous en cemoment ?

Nola123 wrote:

Bonjour Starkan , Ou etes vous en cemoment ?

I cold not understand it, can you write in English please?

I have no request from you on Skype.  The above message in  English is "Hello Starkan where are you at the moment?".....that is if my french is correct.

Oh okay, I see. If you know anyone you can please recommend her to me.
My id is: ahsanahsan720

Please post in classifieds!

Thanks
Armand

Hi Valeri. I'm looking for one-to-one French lessons in Toulouse, basically focus on speaking, starting asap. Could you please let me know price and availability? I'd be interested in hopefully once a day, in the afternoon for the next 3weeks. Thanks. Rosa. (By the way, I'm from Spain and I'm currently taking morning lessons in level 2)

how to contact you anyway, I'm interested
cheers...

Hi,  my wife and me are interested to received private French classes. Please, can you send me some information. But the way, we just arrived to toulouse and our French is very basic. Thiank you

Hello Diego81 > this is an old topic. Why don't you post an ad in the appropriate section which is language classes in Toulouse. ;)

Gracias

Are you still offering French lessons? What are your rates?

Hi Kellz,

Christine wrote:

Hello Diego81 > this is an old topic. Why don't you post an ad in the appropriate section which is language classes in Toulouse. ;)

:)