How to complete kids term when work visa is expiring before that

Need a help, my work visa is expiring in 2 months and I need to go back to home country. My family has social pass which expires along with my visa.  My kids have to still complete their 3rd term in International school which would finish in July. The kids are in Junior school and are in standard 5 and standard 9 .
What options do I have to manage this situation.

Your spouse could apply for a Guardian Visa and remain with the children (who would need to be on student passes if they are still on DPs).

New topic