I had a call from RCIC agent and I'm quite skeptical

Hello everyone,

I remember a while ago I registered for a profile evaluation. Today a woman called me by the number +1 438-***-3679. She did a short process to confirm my information, explained the review process at RCIC and told me to do a payment of 750 usd. I didn't have the money in my bank account at the time as I usually withdraw all my money to put into my savings. She also stated that the payment was refundable if my profile fails. I did not to the payment though so I guess no more review for me. She insisted on how important it is to pay as it was the "international situation". But there was nothing I could do ^^. I just want to know if anyone knows this RCIC organization? She provided me her ID number and the email address was [email protected].
I want to know if I just missed a chance to "change my life" or I just saved myself from a scam?

One way to check if the RCIC is registered is by checking the iccrc-crcic.ca, type the name of the consultant or the company. You will see if the consultant is active or not. From what I know, there should be a written agreement between the consultant and client.

I searched it online and it is legit.

Thank you very much!