Dear my conpany will goung to transfare to oman..i have only highschool certificate its not attasted..its k or?

We don't understand a single thing from your post else than your company transFerring to Oman.

if I understand your question; do you need attested degrees for employment in GCC?

It depends on the occupation / profession (on visa) that you are being hired for.  For some professions you do need them and for others you don't.  Doesn't make a difference to a single person but would affect eligibility for family visas later as well as visa on arrival in other GCC countries - determined by profession on visa.

No one has any way of knowing whether you do need this or not as you haven't given any details or even asked your question in a clear manner.

New topic