Business in kigali

hi,
my name is chyke and i live in london england .
i am looking to start up a business in kigali but really don't know anybody out there .
How do i go about setting up a wifi modem and router wholesale business as that is what we do and also offer support on wifi connectivity.
Do you think it is a viable business that will thrive in kigali?

Hello,

Starting a business in Rwanda is easier.
That kind of business you want to start here would be profitable this time the country is putting efforts in ICT.

Feel free to contact me on ***

Maj.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi, I have been helping people to start up their businesses in Kigali, anything related to internet is viable in Kigali

hello
am used to go there, so I advice you to deal with real estate there, which is more profitable

Hello everyone,
I'm Joanna, living in italy but wanna move in Rwanda. I'd like to run my own business in Kigali. Any suggestions, propositions, cooperations, company are welcomed. My email:

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@jovanka

It is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum, especially for females.

Hi Joanna
I'm an Egyptian. I'm looking forward to start up my business in Kigali next month.
I'm working in Package, press and advertising
I need someone to start together.

I am from Egypt  I want to go with you

I am Amar from Singapore and would like to start HVAC plumbing services like design and supply compete building system company in rwanda . Anyone help to advise me or any business consultant please contact me on Whatsapp -***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

HI , I AM FROM PAKISTAN . I AM INTRESTED IN STARTING A SMALL BUSSINESS , KINDLY GUIDE ME WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS CAN I DO IN 10000 USD.

kaka72 wrote:

HI , I AM FROM PAKISTAN . I AM INTRESTED IN STARTING A SMALL BUSSINESS , KINDLY GUIDE ME WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS CAN I DO IN 10000 USD.

Please don't post in caps lock - It's considered rude on this forum